Tronix Defender is a retro styled Tower Defence game where you must protect your CPU from hack-bots and trojans inside a digital world. The levels are partially randomised for maximised replay-ability and the game is complemented by a killer Synthwave soundscape created by Time Slave Records.
Main Game Features Include:
- Pure passion project created because I love TD games!
- 10 different enemy types each has different strengths
- 10 tower types giving different ways to play
- 10 original synthwave tracks from Time Slave Records
- Unlockable procedural level generator for unlimited replays
- Unlockable bonus game
- 100% developed for PC and mouse control
- Pure neon retro style graphics inspired by Tron and other classic 80s culture from my childhood!
Tronix Defender will be available from Steam on 13th November 2017: